Attorney Brett Chapin Provides Complete Business Law Representation
Extensive Experience | A Multidisciplinary Practice
Legal matters involving a business require more than knowledge of the law. They require knowledge of all related matters, including financial concerns, contracts, taxes and practical business operations. A failure to understand the subtleties in the law or the structure of a business can have serious and costly consequences.
Chapin Law Firm, LLC in Shawnee, Kansas, is a multidisciplinary practice that focuses on business law, bankruptcy, and tax and estate matters. Our founding attorney, Brett Chapin, has more than 20 years of legal experience and had been a practicing certified public accountant (CPA) for more than 20 years. We have the experience and skill to assist any entrepreneur or business owner. We assist individuals throughout Johnson County, Wyandotte County, and the Kansas City metro area.
Business Representation From Startup To Wind Down
Our practice involves assisting your business from formation to dissolution. Regardless of whether your business is new or established, we can help you achieve your goals. Our business representation includes:
- Business formation and planning
- Entity selection, including partnerships, proprietorships, limited liability companies (LLCs), S-corps and corporations
- Business tax planning and resolution of controversies
- Preparation and filing of business tax returns
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Resolving business debt issues
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Assisting in making bids
- Collections on accounts, including filing liens