Family-Owned & Family-Operated
Become a Part of Our Family
An Attorney and CPA You Can Trust to Achieve Your Goals
The Right Combination Of Experience And Attention
Resolving a legal matter can be stressful and confusing. The skill and experience of your attorney is equally as important as the way in which you are treated throughout your legal relationship.
Our goal is to ensure that we meet your expectations on both ends of the equation. Our lawyers are extremely knowledgeable of the law and the legal process, but they are also approachable and responsive. You will work directly with an attorney at every step of the process. We are firmly rooted in Johnson County, and are a law firm that you will be able to turn toward for any legal matter.
Our law office is located in Shawnee, but we provide service throughout Johnson County, Wyandotte County, and the Kansas City metro area.
We Handle A Wide Range Of Legal And Financial Matters
Our law firm is a multidisciplinary practice with an emphasis on financial matters. Brett Chapin is a former certified public accountant (CPA) and an attorney. His unique experience allows him to provide representation in a wide range of matters. Our services include:
- Providing debt relief through bankruptcy for individuals and business owners
- Helping families protect their assets and their wishes through estate planning
- Guiding families through the probate process after the loss of a loved one
- Addressing outstanding tax debts and controversies, including assisting in return preparation
- Helping businesses achieve their goals through effective planning and representation
Contact Us To Discuss How We Can Help You
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. We offer free initial consultations in bankruptcy and estate matters.